Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Thoughts on the judges  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
Thoughts on the judges
« on: April 06, 2013, 11:16:55 PM »
Has anyone else been watching The voice this season? I certainly have! I had never watched it very much before but I am slowly becoming addicted.

Team Blake: Blake seems to be creating mostly a team of country stars. He has created winners, but to me he needs to add more variety.

Team Adam: Adam seems to be going for only the very best. When he turns and really fights for them then you know they are good. He is getting some of the best singers in the group. If I could sing (which I unfortunately can't) I would want to be on Adam's team. Partly because he is creating a strong team and partly for his looks  -loll

Team Shakira: She seems to be the 'Paula' of the show, its only her first season though but she seems to turn for a lot of people.

Team Usher: I adore Usher! He would be a great pick, but at the same time do we really need to hear that you discovered Justin Bieber every single episode?

Whats your thoughts on the judges?

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Thoughts on the judges
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 11:40:18 AM »
I miss Cee-Lo!

He was just  one of those fun, outrageous entertaining personalities, and I liked his cat and cockatoo.

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 12:12:46 PM »
Yeah, Cee-Lo was a good judge. I think I remember them saying it was just one season they were leaving for. So he might come back.

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »
Shakira seems to be a pro at this already. Usher seems to be too aid back about though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal