Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Never No Never....  (Read 4547 times)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
Re: Never No Never....
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 09:16:56 PM »
Okay here we go.....I was about 5 years old my family was having a get together, all the adults were in the house, the men were in the livingroom drininking shooting the shit, the women were in the kitchen chatting/cooking, and all the kids were outside, my cousin and I were on the stoop coulouring when I felt something go into my ear, the buzzing was so loud it made it so I couldn't hear and from it bangging over and over on my ear drum, it was giving me vertigo.  I jumped up, walking around like I was drunk screaming, "Help Me Something is flying around in my ear killing me!"  Well I don't know if everyone was drunk or what but it was like a big joke, my father and uncles were laughing knocking on my head looking in my ear sayng "Come out, anyone in there...hahaha" Well as soon as I fell to the ground and flipped out, my auntie drove me to the hospital, they took out a flashlight and when they flashed it in my ear, this huge flying ant came walking out the size of my thumb nail and fell on the ground, so she gathered it up and they determined it was a female and she was going in there to lay her eggs, so they flushed my ear out with this heavy flusher over and over just to make sure a whole family of ants weren't taking up in my ear drum......I HATE FLYING BUGS! If I am in a car and I warn there is one in the car, you have a few minutes to stop the car or I actually get out....lol Tuck and Roll...lol

My ears hurt just thinking about that!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 11:41:48 PM »
 :c029: I had a bug in my ear, too. However, no one believed me..'cause I'm sure it must have flown out. They thought I was crazy.
I was aroung 11 or 12 and my sister can verify this.

Offline Smarties

• Silver Bee
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 09:14:25 AM »
Yes at first everyone though Oh she's a kids and is wrong! Hello NO LOL

I HATE Flying BUGS...lol
:) SmArTiEs :)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 07:37:22 PM »
Yes at first everyone though Oh she's a kids and is wrong! Hello NO LOL

I HATE Flying BUGS...lol

When my sister was little she collected a bunch of caterpillars and put them in a bucket. They all excaped and started to climb up her legs. My popa and great grandfather had to rush her into the lake to get them off. To this day she is terrified of caterpillars.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2012, 08:18:18 PM »
When I was young, out on my own, first place of my own, I hung my sheets out on the line to dry, gathered them in and made my bed up fresh for the night. Half way through the night, I was woken by a sharp sting....I had made my bed with a wasp. Ouchee...

Offline Smarties

• Silver Bee
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 08:10:40 AM »
Anything that stings, ahhhhh RUN lol
:) SmArTiEs :)

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2012, 04:57:58 PM »
When I was about 11 or 12 I went to my first youth group meeting which was basically a ride to the city. Anyway it was a trip to the mall and I was hanging out with a group of kids I went to school with. We ended up getting split up when I went to find my sister for something. I later found the group of kids, and soon after a security gaurd approached them. Turns out they had stolen some jewlery from a store when we were seperated, but since I was with them they dragged us all to the office. I was terrified, crying not sure what was going on. Thankfully the boys that stole were honest and told them I had nothing to do with it so I was let go once the youth group leader came and also told them I wouldn't be involved. As soon as I was let out of the office I was straight into my sisters arms crying my eyes out. It was horrible, even though I had nothing to do with it I still remember.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal