Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Mollygurl  (Read 1733 times)

Offline mollygurl

• Copper Bee
Mollygurl
« on: April 10, 2013, 04:36:50 PM »
Hi, Everyone,
 I am brand new to this type of site, but , I met such a nice lady, Barb, at her Grandson's birthday party this past weekend.
We spent such a long time talking and got into reality tv and all the shows we watch. We had alot in common.
She told me she ran a site with some other ladies and would give me the link in my email . She did , so here I am.
So, that is my little introduction.
I hope that she is surprised when she sees me here.
And, I see all these cute smileys, on top of where I am writing. I will have to ask her how to use them.
I want to see if I did this the right way before I try to write anything else.

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
Re: Mollygurl
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 06:32:18 PM »
Welcome Mollygurl! I'm Court! Barb's username here is Bacali :) to use smilies all you need to do is click on one and it will appear on your post.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 07:07:33 PM »
 :welcome:  mollygurl,

You did suprise me... so gad to see you.
Take your time and check out all the different features.
Go to the Unread messages at the top of the screen and you will see what is new posts have been put up by members since you were last here.
If you like silly games go to the topic you see called "post games". These are all different silly little games we play. Just come on in ...not hard at all.
If you like an arcade type of game...we have lots of games there too. We all have brought over for our members.
We also have a Beehive Challenge of the month. You can read about this in the post's I've put on....and see what it is all about, and then....you want...go to the arcade and look for that block.
I put in 12 games for the month of April and they can be played as much as you like until the last day of the month at midnight. Then I have tallied the scores and posted the winner..and that is why you see these lovely banners made by Court... the gal who just welcomed you.
Then these games are taken down and 12 new ones are put up ( the directions of scoring I have posted ...just look around)
Any problems just go to messages... put in bacali and that will send me mail...and I will be happy to help you out.
Again, so gad to see you. Have fun . :93:
PS...just click on the smiley you like when writing , shouting or posting...it will show up.   :039:

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 09:08:12 AM »
Hi Mollygurl,
Welcome to our site.  I am one of the administrators here.  It is so nice to have one of Barb's friends.
It seems you won't be needing much help as you have learned quickly how to navigate around, especially for someone who isn't familiar with this kind of site.  But feel free to message me if you want to ask anything.  Any of the four administrators will be glad to help.
Again, welcome aboard.   :58: :88:
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal