Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: The Blaaahchelor  (Read 2070 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
The Blaaahchelor
« on: February 04, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »
Don't ask me why I still continue to watch the Bachelor--I guess it is force of habit. Juan Pablo has got to be one of the worst I have seen for quite sometime. On Desi's season he seemed witty, fun loving, sexy, just about everything a gal could want in a man. This season has shown him to be boring, stiff, and insensitive. He harps on and on about setting a good example for his daughter Camilla, yet goes into the ocean to have a little fun with one of the gals, gives her a rose, and then tells her later on it was a mistake, and he doesn't want to set a bad example for his daughter. When she goes off to weep her eyes out--feeling the rejection, he follows her and forcefully (by forcefully I mean he takes her chin and constantly says look at me, look at me--I don't want you to feel this way) tries to drive his point across.
All I can say is run for the hills girls, run as fast as you can....

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: The Blaaahchelor
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 06:08:25 PM »
Yes, I wondered where his double standard on morals came from, too.
Here he won't kiss the girl who is Ben's mom( don't know these gals names)...because she's a mother??? What!!!
But, the girl who is the opera singer... OMG... those kisses are the most disgusting I have EVER seen... full tongue and mouth open. They make me cringe.
And. .the ocean scene... ?? And, he tells her... it was a mistake!
You think? LOL...
This woman , as well as he...know that the cameras are THERE. So... give me a break!
So, I agree with you, ponytail. 
I say I'm not going to watch and do the first night and get pulled in.  -duh-

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 06:29:09 PM »
That's me, too--get pulled in! He really seems like a control freak with a lot of phony on the side, as well.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 03:18:32 PM »
Does anyone think that Juan Pablo is going to choose one of these girls tonight?
He's such a creep, he'd be doing these girls a favor if he rejected them both.
He's such a creep.  yuck!!!   ..hey "that's alright"  -rollinglaugh- -rollinglaugh-

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 02:59:20 PM »
Since no one answered my post... guess you aren't watching.
I know he's been all over the news since they call him the "most hated" bachelor now, but, he didn't get down to propose...he just gave Nikki the final rose.
I do not like this man at all, but, think, this was the right thing to do...even though he was so prompted by the producers and Chris Harrison to ..do so .
He did not fall in love in a 2 month period with anyone. He did .... fall in LIKE... with Nikkie.
So, now that the show is over....he felt ,as I agree.... start dating and see where it takes them.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 03:51:05 PM »
Such an awkward after the final rose show! And what a creep he is. Hopefully Nikki will find out soon enough.  He comes off to me as the kind of guy who likes his women barefoot and in the kitchen. Gives me the willies!

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 06:18:56 PM »
Certainly he is a guy who is involved with Himself... and as long as he's like this ....there isn't much room in his life for any woman. He uses his daughter, Carmela, as a crutch or an excuse for the way he acts and really it's that he is the most important person in HIS life.
I was SO glad he didn't pick Andie... I loved her.
For some odd reason, she sort of reminds me of my 2nd granddaughter, Lauren. ...except for her mouth.
Lauren just turned 14 with big brown eyes and brown hair and is very on top of things... intelligent like Andie and actually watched the show.
Since I originally didn't care for Juan Pablo, when he was on the other Bachelorette show, I wasn't thrilled he was going to even be the Bachelor.
I went into the new show, though, open-minded... and felt right off the bat that this guy was a real creep...with the winks and " everything gonna be alright" comments... just did NOT like him.
So, I do hope that Andie doesn't disappoint me when she 's the Bachelorette... I will be watching her as a "grandmother:" LOL
I think this process can work.. you can "meet" the fellow you may wind up marrying... but, I think it should probably be.... after the show is over and the cameras go home... when you really can tell if it's the right fellow/girl...and not the glamour of the tv show.
Let's hope that Andie finds a husband..a really nice guy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal