Show Games > The Bachelor

The Blaaahchelor

(1/2) > >>

ponytail:
Don't ask me why I still continue to watch the Bachelor--I guess it is force of habit. Juan Pablo has got to be one of the worst I have seen for quite sometime. On Desi's season he seemed witty, fun loving, sexy, just about everything a gal could want in a man. This season has shown him to be boring, stiff, and insensitive. He harps on and on about setting a good example for his daughter Camilla, yet goes into the ocean to have a little fun with one of the gals, gives her a rose, and then tells her later on it was a mistake, and he doesn't want to set a bad example for his daughter. When she goes off to weep her eyes out--feeling the rejection, he follows her and forcefully (by forcefully I mean he takes her chin and constantly says look at me, look at me--I don't want you to feel this way) tries to drive his point across.
All I can say is run for the hills girls, run as fast as you can....

bacali:
Yes, I wondered where his double standard on morals came from, too.
Here he won't kiss the girl who is Ben's mom( don't know these gals names)...because she's a mother??? What!!!
But, the girl who is the opera singer... OMG... those kisses are the most disgusting I have EVER seen... full tongue and mouth open. They make me cringe.
And. .the ocean scene... ?? And, he tells her... it was a mistake!
You think? LOL...
This woman , as well as he...know that the cameras are THERE. So... give me a break!
So, I agree with you, ponytail. 
I say I'm not going to watch and do the first night and get pulled in.  -duh-

ponytail:
That's me, too--get pulled in! He really seems like a control freak with a lot of phony on the side, as well.

bacali:
Does anyone think that Juan Pablo is going to choose one of these girls tonight?
He's such a creep, he'd be doing these girls a favor if he rejected them both.
He's such a creep.  yuck!!!   ..hey "that's alright"  -rollinglaugh- -rollinglaugh-

bacali:
Since no one answered my post... guess you aren't watching.
I know he's been all over the news since they call him the "most hated" bachelor now, but, he didn't get down to propose...he just gave Nikki the final rose.
I do not like this man at all, but, think, this was the right thing to do...even though he was so prompted by the producers and Chris Harrison to ..do so .
He did not fall in love in a 2 month period with anyone. He did .... fall in LIKE... with Nikkie.
So, now that the show is over....he felt ,as I agree.... start dating and see where it takes them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version