Show Games > The Bachelor

The Blaaahchelor

<< < (2/2)

ponytail:
Such an awkward after the final rose show! And what a creep he is. Hopefully Nikki will find out soon enough.  He comes off to me as the kind of guy who likes his women barefoot and in the kitchen. Gives me the willies!

bacali:
Certainly he is a guy who is involved with Himself... and as long as he's like this ....there isn't much room in his life for any woman. He uses his daughter, Carmela, as a crutch or an excuse for the way he acts and really it's that he is the most important person in HIS life.
I was SO glad he didn't pick Andie... I loved her.
For some odd reason, she sort of reminds me of my 2nd granddaughter, Lauren. ...except for her mouth.
Lauren just turned 14 with big brown eyes and brown hair and is very on top of things... intelligent like Andie and actually watched the show.
Since I originally didn't care for Juan Pablo, when he was on the other Bachelorette show, I wasn't thrilled he was going to even be the Bachelor.
I went into the new show, though, open-minded... and felt right off the bat that this guy was a real creep...with the winks and " everything gonna be alright" comments... just did NOT like him.
So, I do hope that Andie doesn't disappoint me when she 's the Bachelorette... I will be watching her as a "grandmother:" LOL
I think this process can work.. you can "meet" the fellow you may wind up marrying... but, I think it should probably be.... after the show is over and the cameras go home... when you really can tell if it's the right fellow/girl...and not the glamour of the tv show.
Let's hope that Andie finds a husband..a really nice guy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version