Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Pre Sochi  (Read 1797 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Pre Sochi
« on: February 05, 2014, 08:03:46 PM »
Bombs in toothpaste tubes now?  I am so very afraid that there will be some kind of threats carried out now...hope everything goes well. 

<scared>

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Pre Sochi
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:08:41 PM »
Waaaaahhhhh! Sean White (the flying tomato) has pulled out of the games. The track
 is too dangerous, the Russians didn't build it right (so he says), and he has already hurt himself on practice runs.

He is my fave of all the Olympic athletes. :'(

Root for Curt Tomasievicz (I am sure I did not spell that one right) in the 4 man bobsled. He is a local boy, and he won a gold medal at the last Olympics in bobsled.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 08:26:38 PM »
How awful that there has to be fear associated with these games.  Why can't people just live and let live? 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Sergeant Prankster

• Gold Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 06:28:53 PM »
Waaaaahhhhh! Sean White (the flying tomato) has pulled out of the games. The track
 is too dangerous, the Russians didn't build it right (so he says), and he has already hurt himself on practice runs.

He is my fave of all the Olympic athletes. :'(

Root for Curt Tomasievicz (I am sure I did not spell that one right) in the 4 man bobsled. He is a local boy, and he won a gold medal at the last Olympics in bobsled.

Not to worry Ponytail.  Sean White WILL participate in the half-pipe.  Sarge believes it starts tomorrow.  Sarge heard that the Flying Tomato got peeled, i.e., got his hair cut.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 07:42:41 PM »
I do think I remember hearing that Sean white did voluntarily pull out of some event ....finding it too dangerous, for fear he might get hurt for another event he wanted to win.
Sarge probably stated it right in his last post.   

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 10:39:48 PM »
Yep, he pulled out of the slope style but is still in the half pipe. I miss that wild red hair! My boy is getting old(er)!

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 08:08:00 PM »
Awwww, my boy didn't even medal. Snowboarding is still the best, love watching them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal