Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Paragraph contest--week two  (Read 1262 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Paragraph contest--week two
« on: May 04, 2014, 09:42:58 PM »
Prairie, please start off out new paragraph with one sentence---

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
Re: Paragraph contest--week two
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 02:20:37 PM »
Here is your sentence for the paragraph contest.
Start your paragraph with "As I walked through the dark room I stumbled upon a ....."
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 03:37:34 PM »
As I walked through the dark room, I stumbled upon the carpet bag I had hidden two days earlier.  My lips twitched into a smile as I thought of Jimmy and how angry he would be when he realized the bag he had was a diversion!  I knew I didn't have a lot of time to get away.  I could hear voices coming from outside so let out a shaky breath, grabbed the bag and headed down the servants stairs to the kitchen.  If everything went as planned I would be able to grab the spare car keys and make my way to the truck parked down the lane.  By this time tomorrow I should be out of the State and halfway to the border. 
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 08:45:33 PM »
As I walked through the dark room, I stumbled upon an object left on the floor. I thought I was alright until I felt that eerie feeling return. You know the type of eerie feeling you have when you know you are alone , but, then think....maybe not...and paranoia begins.
I had fallen asleep when it was light .
But, darkness had set in and now I was here...in the dark and ..............scared!!!
Was someone else in the room with me  , and , if so.... where...and who or what was it  ?
Why didn't they just say something?
Was it a prowler? Was it a stray animal?
I trembled now as I kept walking. I just had to reach the door. There I would find light....but, my steps wavered .
One step, two steps ...these seemed like an eternity ....but, I finally was able to get to the  door.
I looked around and still not seeing anyone.... grasped frantically at the handle... but, now I knew ... knew someone WAS in the room with me. I heard breathing. Oh NO!!!
Still I was determined to open the door ...to freedom....
Now lunging at the handle, the door opened... and what did I realize.. ..............................

It was my very sick  twisted -minded sister... playing a prank on me!!!!
She thought she was funny.
Oh boy, what an imagination can do to you when you wake up in the dark.  :smiley_confused1:

THE END
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:17:23 AM by bacali »

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 12:23:10 AM »
As I walked through the dark room I stumbled upon something softly glowing. What could it be? The greenish light drew me in, and I noticed that whatever it was was also making a moist, slurping sound. This sounded ugly, felt ugly, and looked ugly. But just like the foolish girls in the movies, I knelt down for a closer look. My bad. A sharp pinprick to my left ankle made me feel woozy and faint. But that wasn't the worst of it...I also felt something latch on to me and begin to suck.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal