Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Covfefes  (Read 7529 times)

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
Covfefes
« on: June 08, 2017, 06:12:52 PM »
Author's Note:  This is intended as parody and satire only.  I realize, however, that I tiptoe on the border of offensive so often that I sometimes lose my balance.  If any member finds this offensive, please let me know via post or PM and I will be glad to take it down.

WHITE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
Given the “amaziing, fantastic, unbelievable” success, unbelievable success, of the recent audio-only press briefing, the White House Press Office (WHPO) has decided to diversify the communication formats and techniques for  White House daily press briefings, which hereafter will be referred to only as “Kerfuffles” or “Covfefes.”  The President believes that such variety in the conduct of Covfefes will improve the flow of information to the American people, enhance entertainment value and generate blockbuster ratings.  Each Kerfuffle will commence with a five minute video featuring the “Trump Property of the Day” and “Tips to Make Americans’ Golf Swings Great Again.”  Please note that, for reasons of National Security, all responses to questions asked during Kerfuffles will be encrypted and/or encoded.   Decryption/decoding keys and Captain Crunch decoder rings (when appropriate) will be furnished to those news outlets deemed not to be purveyors of Fake News.

So reporters can prepare properly, the new Covfefes will rotate among the following communication formats/techniques for responses to questions from the press:  encrypted sign language, encrypted braille (in Russian only, so reporters should brush up on their Cyrillic Alphabet),  encoded vocal sounds, e.g., bips, beeps, burps, whistles, yelps and yodels, encrypted Morse Code, encoded signaling flags, encoded smoke signals (in compliance with the applicable Fire Code), and encoded Hula dancing.  The WHPO also will employ the following novel formats in responding to reporters’ questions:  encoded whale sounds and encoded music played on a variety of instruments by a group of five very, very precocious chimpanzees (“The Trumpees,”  as in “Hey, hey we’re the Trumpees!”).  During Comicon Kerfuffles will be conducted in the following languages:  Klingon, Valyrian and the President’s personal favorite, Newspeak.  For Covfefes held via the internet responses will be given using encrypted memes, emojis and tweets.

On rare occasions, such as a day on which Kim Jong Un does not launch a missile or execute someone, Covfefes will be held by the TrumpMups (White House Muppets) and responses will be given in a new, neo-English language, “Sesame Speak.”  Finally, each year on National Mime Day, Press Secretary Spicey, er, Spicer will conduct a Kerfuffle in a special format (illustration below):

https://youtu.be/EXMk24kYWxw

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Covfefes
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 01:23:14 AM »
 -loll MP and  -rollinglaugh- Not offensive to me, I've always the Trumpster and his staff were a joke anyway.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 06:32:10 PM »
 -rollinglaugh-

Oh my gosh, MP.... how I needed that laugh. It's not offensive to me at all.
And....btw.... we need more of your humor here...anytime. Don't be such a stranger to us.

Do you hear me..... :91:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 11:16:18 PM »
After the G20 (or should I say G19) I no longer find anything amusing in our President. I liked being the leader of the free world. From America First, to America Alone. Sad.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 12:17:54 AM »
After the G20 (or should I say G19) I no longer find anything amusing in our President. I liked being the leader of the free world. From America First, to America Alone. Sad.

DITTO !!!

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 08:52:13 AM »
After seeing the release of email by a Trump yesterday I have to ask:

Did someone send the Ringling Brothers tent to Washington?  The White House is in chaos?  The Senate has trouble with a single bill that they said they could pass?  The FBI building that needs replacing has been rejected for expense?  Half the offices haven't been filled?  What gives?

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 08:54:17 PM »
 :c029:  So he meets the First Lady of France and says "You're in such good shape. She's in such good physical shape. Beautiful,".  I guess I am grateful he didn't feel her up.
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 11:25:48 AM »
The mini-me Trumpster's e-mails are not the witch but they certainly are a broomstick.   Hopefully, in November of 2020 the American people will decide to rid the asylum of its' lunatic and turn it back into the White House.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
I am so happy that the" Trumpster "has some sense of what is going on. I am living with someone who debates me every single solitary day. And, I'm not even saying anything against HIM. I gave up in Nov. I am /was willing to let the country go .... with who was elected... and little old me... go along and let these people take care of our country...But.....
I just say, to my debater,  what has actually happened and what was HONESTLY said. I'm not making up tweets ! I don't tweet!!!
I just said seriously tonight, and I am not wanting to offend my good friends here who may disagree with me...but, the enemy strikes when it sees dissension....and my goodness....is there an awful lot in our country right now.
So... I would only ask, for our country and for our future ...our children and grandchildren....that we just PRAY...that God watches over us all. 

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 09:41:37 PM »
:c029:  So he meets the First Lady of France and says "You're in such good shape. She's in such good physical shape. Beautiful,".  I guess I am grateful he didn't feel her up.
I think Mr. President was surprised that a woman of her age... 24 years older than her husband... could be that attractive to a younger man.( She was his former teacher in school)
He has discarded his wives for younger ones.
Of course, it's only in my observation now that they are in the public eye all the time... but, I don't think Melania finds Donald to be attractive . We have seen her rebuke him on several occasions now.
They certainly don't have that charisma that shows love and respect. You either have it or you don't.
She does what she seems to "have" to as First Lady, but, we all see whom he considers to be the smart woman by his side..Ivanka.
As Pres. Trump would tweet... "Sad" !

Offline trouble405

• Diamond Bee
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 11:15:50 PM »

[/quote]
I think Mr. President was surprised that a woman of her age... 24 years older than her husband... could be that attractive to a younger man.( She was his former teacher in school)
He has discarded his wives for younger ones.
Of course, it's only in my observation now that they are in the public eye all the time... but, I don't think Melania finds Donald to be attractive . We have seen her rebuke him on several occasions now.
They certainly don't have that charisma that shows love and respect. You either have it or you don't.
She does what she seems to "have" to as First Lady, but, we all see whom he considers to be the smart woman by his side..Ivanka.
As Pres. Trump would tweet... "Sad" !

[/quote]

She is a very attractive woman but totally inappropriate of the POTUS to gaze at her like a piece of meat and property
Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 11:40:36 PM »
He just can't help himself...and what is this handshake crap he has going on with Macron! Juvenile, but I guess what else do you expect from our prez.

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 05:46:20 PM »
Do not feel sorry for Melania. NYC is filled with second-rate, aging models who are looking for sugar daddies.  Melania is a smart woman; she knew exactly what she was getting into and what the tradeoffs were.  The best description of Melania's post-Trump life MP has read came from a pre-Trump Eastern European friend, "she is a beautiful bird in a golden cage."

For anyone who might be interested in the possible reasons for Trump’s favorable disposition towards Russia’s Thug-in-Chief (Putin) and his henchmen (the Oligarchs) MP recommends the following article:

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Correction:  MP should not have used "second-rate" in describing Melania Trump's modeling career but rather "second tier."  A poor choice of words.  MP believes Melania is a dignified woman of more substance, warmth and compassion than she reveals to the public.  Perhaps it is the "golden cage" that makes her so guarded.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:51:39 PM by Merry Prankster »

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2017, 08:54:34 PM »
 :c029: A very long article and a lot to absorb and think about !

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2017, 07:49:24 AM »
Didn't read all of it but enough to know that it was hinted on "fake news" CNN yesterday.  Love Sirius cause I can listen to major new stations drive to work and home. 

The health care issue is the troubling thing for me.  No one can do anything because no one wants to work together.  I'm wondering if the "big top" moved from Florida to Washington.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal