Open Floor > Weekly Contest

Winter 2019 Paragraph Fun

(1/3) > >>

Outlast:
"It was on a dark icy cold January morning when she opened the old dusty trunk hidden in a dark corner of an even darker attic in her newly purchased home and found...."

ponytail:
It was on a dark icy cold January morning when she opened the old dusty trunk hidden in a dark corner of an even darker attic in her newly purchased home and found...dust bunnies. She sighed, and started to close the lid when something caught her eye. It must have been overlooked when it's owner cleaned it out. She slid the old envelope out, opened it, and began to read. "To whom it may concern, I, being of sound mind and body, leave my entire estate to the finder of this trunk." Sincerely, Barton T. Oglethorpe Esq. She looked inside again, felt all around, and sighed once more. Just her luck, never first, always second.

Snowbird:
It was on a dark icy cold January morning when she opened the old dusty trunk hidden in a dark corner of an even darker attic in her newly purchased home and found...dust bunnies. She sighed, and started to close the lid when something caught her eye. It must have been overlooked when it's owner cleaned it out. She slid the old envelope out, opened it, and began to read. "To whom it may concern, I, being of sound mind and body, leave my entire estate to the finder of this trunk." Sincerely, Barton T. Oglethorpe Esq. She looked inside again, felt all around, and sighed once more. Just her luck, never first, always second.

But as she stood up and turned around to go she noticed a shadow behind an old cabinet standing in the far corner of the attic.  As she started to speak the shadow disappeared.

Outlast:
But as she stood up and turned around to go she noticed a shadow behind an old cabinet standing in the far corner of the attic.  As she started to speak the shadow disappeared...into the dark recesses of her attic. Nonplussed, but curious she pulled out her trusty flashlight, which was a nice dangerously-heavy metal one rather than a plastic one and well suited to be a lethal weapon if need be, and advanced towards the wall where the shadow had seemingly disappeared only to discover a poorly concealed door. Being a brave kind of gal she opened the door...

Snowbird:
Being a brave kind of girl she opened the door and found herself in what appeared to be a over sized dollhouse.  The room was divided up into a kitchen, living room, bedroom and a little bathroom.  The furniture was the size fitted for a three or four year old.  As she had finished off two cokes before going into the attic she walked straight to the commode but before she could turn around to sit down she noticed a ......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version