Celebrity Big Brother 2022 > New Board

show discussion

(1/3) > >>

Snowbird:
I thought for sure they would vote Todd out.  He hasn't played the game and has done a lot of sleeping.  I wish they had saved Teddi as she had a lot of game in her and would have been someone to help get the other side out.
I hope they find out that Shanna spilled the beans about their alliance that included Carson, Teddi, Cynthia.  She also went against the vote although it would not have helped unless someone else voted to keep Teddi.

I think these celebrities are going to get into the game.  It should be an interesting month. 

One thing that pleased me was THERE WAS NO BLOCK VOTING.  I hope it stays that way.  Having someone nominated at the last minute will help with that.

Snowbird:
I liked tonight's show.  I admire Chris Kirk for doing his own thing and not letting Meisha run the HOH.  Wish he would just tell her it is his HOH, not hers.   I want him to turn to Carson and Cynthia.  I don't want to see Carson go but if they don't get Meisha out soon he is toast.
I like Carson for his entertainment value.  I bet BB wants him to stay around too. 
Cynthia is not my favorite person from her RHOA show but want her to stick around to protect Carson.
I like Chris Kirt as he is playing his own game.
I like Lamar Odom as he is entertaining and from what I have read on other sites he is also very nice to everybody.
The other Chris K. I can't decide about.  Seems rather silly to me.
Shanna is a back stabber for telling the other side all about the alliance with Carson, etc. Don't care for her.
Todrick is a good player but might play too hard.  I think he has a chance at winning.  I think he and Meisha are going to clash and go after each other.
All in all, this is a good group to play the game.

bacali:

--- Quote from: Snowbird on February 07, 2022, 01:07:39 AM ---I liked tonight's show.  I admire Chris Kirk for doing his own thing and not letting Meisha run the HOH.  Wish he would just tell her it is his HOH, not hers.   I want him to turn to Carson and Cynthia.  I don't want to see Carson go but if they don't get Meisha out soon he is toast.
I like Carson for his entertainment value.  I bet BB wants him to stay around too. 
Cynthia is not my favorite person from her RHOA show but want her to stick around to protect Carson.
I like Chris Kirt as he is playing his own game.
I like Lamar Odom as he is entertaining and from what I have read on other sites he is also very nice to everybody.
The other Chris K. I can't decide about.  Seems rather silly to me.
Shanna is a back stabber for telling the other side all about the alliance with Carson, etc. Don't care for her.
Todrick is a good player but might play too hard.  I think he has a chance at winning.  I think he and Meisha are going to clash and go after each other.
All in all, this is a good group to play the game.

--- End quote ---

I couldn't agree with you more. I feel the same way about everyone.
I don't care for Meisha. She seems very bossy, but, Carson is a doll and brings alot of enjoyment to the show.
As far as the two on the block, either could go in my opinion.

Snowbird:
Who told those dummies they all had to vote the same way???!!!!  I  am so disappointed.  Even if they knew Mihra was going the ones that wanted to keep her could have and should have, voted to keep her. 

I think the only solution to that is to not even know who is going to be nominated until the last minute.  No veto, just nominate and vote.

bacali:
I am so glad that Carson was taken off the block. I actually find him so refreshing and funny I rewind some of his DRs to hear it again and laugh again.
Sad to see Chris Kilpatrick go. He knew the game and it would have been fun to watch him. Instead we are left with the likes of Lamar who hasn't a clue what the show is all about. *Nooooo*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version