Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: DISCUSSION  (Read 6101 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: DISCUSSION
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2019, 07:49:27 AM »
Plus this new twist is just going to ensure that Jack/Jackson and probably all the rest of the H8ful alliance will stay in the game until this twist is done because they now have absolutely no motivation to turn on Jack because he'll probably just come right back in from extinction island and it will be much smarter to just vote out the weakest people possible so that they don't vote out a comp beast and then see him come right back. And now that he's won HOH we know it will be Kemi and Jessica on the block.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2019, 03:43:32 PM »
Okay!  According to what I have read, both "Jack" and "Jackson" has been called on the carpet for their language and inappropriate word choices.  Jack blew it off but Jackson is now worried about what the Internet is saying.  He is according to tweets being really, really careful around the cameras.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 03:52:13 PM »
OH My Lord, what a competition last night....with SNAKES!!!
Not only could I have NOT done this comp, I almost couldn't watch it. I can't stand snakes.

I love sweet Jessica, but, unless some miracle happens I doubt we will see her in the BB house for long.
I hope Kemi nails the comp. I loved her spunk at the end of the show.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2019, 12:42:42 AM »
I am surprised no one really freaked out. It was a good one. Snakes don't bother me as much as spiders! What is the category for the last comp?

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2019, 10:46:25 PM »
What is the category for the last comp?

'Panic' I think.

Personally I'm not enjoying this season very much. Usually I don't get this way until much later in the season. I like the little subgroup of Cliff, Nicole and Ovi, but the idea that they can somehow flip the game is just too long a shot for me to hope for.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 12:32:48 AM »
Let's hope an 'outsider' gets it. If David doesn't make it back in, I wish he would be able to give his power to someone else!

They need a solitary confinement room for those idiots that can't stop putting their foot in their mouth, something that will shake them up, and also make them publicly apologize for their remarks. I used to enjoy the food comps where they earned what they would eat for the week. Have they started the have-not nonsense yet? They also need to put people with a sense of humor and conversational skills in there, too. No one is standing out for me, no one seems to have a good game plan or strategy, no one knows what they are doing. Off to a baaaaad start!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2019, 12:42:56 AM »
I enjoyed the snake competition.  That wouldn't bother me at all.  I know which are poisonous and don't mind holding one that is not poisonous. 

After tonight's show I am liking David.  I think he is smart to figure out who is in the alliance.  He is keeping his eyes open.  I wish he would spread the news to some of those underdogs who don't realize what is going on.  I like him and also Ovi and hope one of them make it back in the game.
I like both the nominees too but probably Jessica more than Kemi. 
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2019, 09:01:15 AM »
I couldn't even watch last night.  I'm so sick of the Jack/Jackson running the house bit.  Evel Dick even said that Jack was getting a good edit and he is tried of them also.  You know, there are only two people running that house now and they are Jack and Jackson (Michie).  The rest are scared of them except for their "lovers."  Sheesh!  Can't stand either.  Jack thinks he's Aquaman and Michie thinks he is David G.

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2019, 03:37:19 PM »
David seems to have figured them out. Here’s to hoping he gets back in the game and takes them out.

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2019, 04:08:28 PM »
Michie listened in to Cliff's talk this morning then ran with the news to Jack/Aly.....  Of course, now they're out for Cliff and Jess.  These people are over the top ridiculous.  And I don't even want to think what may happen if we get Celebrity BB.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2019, 06:44:52 PM »
Going to watch last night's show later tonight. I wasn't home.
Too tired to watch BBAD, too. Half the time I can't hardly hear them with this heat
and my a/c on. -loll

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2019, 07:00:05 PM »
We need one of these twists to pan out for the underdogs. Come on BB, do some tilting in favor of the underdogs!

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2019, 11:42:18 PM »
I wonder if these people who act like Bella think they are going to be liked by the fans?  She was so overbearing with Nicole tonight.  I wanted Nicole to go after her.  Nicole did pretty good standing up for herself later.  I hope enough people will want to save her with the votes.  Cliff has become a but kisser recently.  I just don't like him like I thought I would.

Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 11:46:29 PM »
Bullies, bullies, bullies! Just too many of them this season. Bella is rapidly turning into one of my least favorite characters ever! (Other than Aaryn and Amanda that is. And Gina.)

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2019, 10:18:00 AM »
How can you pick just one.  I have Jack, Jackson, Holly and Sis on my list.  These four think they're in control.  They're also the worse acting.  I wouldn't want to touch any of the food considering some of the stunts Jackson has pulled.  I don't want to be in the same room with Jack because who knows when he will go off on you.  Holly and Sis are so in your face and aligned with the Jacks that they don't know right from wrong.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal