Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: DISCUSSION  (Read 6100 times)

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
Re: DISCUSSION
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2019, 12:18:40 PM »
I agree but don't leave out Tommy. He may not be actively awful like the rest of H8ful/Asi9, but he DOES NOTHING to stop them and if the internet is to be believed he actually eggs them on and is enjoying the show. I know I know he's in the best spot in the house and if he spoke up to help Nicole that would certainly jeopardize his game, but I still think it would be the right thing to do and he may be the only person in the house that could actually get people to listen to the truth.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
  • “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2019, 02:41:57 AM »
At first I thought Kemi was going to be the bully but she doesn't even come close to about six others in the game.  I was surprised at how well she tolerated Jackson with the water bottle thing tonight.  He was so obnoxious in the way he talked to her.

Cliff really shocked me with how well he did tonight.  I felt sorry for David and Ovi.  They wanted to come back so bad.
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2019, 01:20:40 AM »
Nothing pertaining to the game.
I was just struck by how really pretty Kemi is when she was talking to Julie. That's all..

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2019, 08:13:17 AM »
I think this is  a first for Big Brother, at least that has been told.  Holly and Jackson have crabs.  Holly told some of the girls that Jackson gave them to her. 
This group has set a new record with sleeping around.  I think Christie and Analyse have been with Jack, Jackson is involved with Holly but I think at one time right after moving in he was interested in Kathryn ( don't know if they were in bed together).  Nick and Bella are together and have declared they loved each other.   This all got started about the time they all moved in together. 

I guess this is a sign of what is happening in the real world today.  It has become the norm and is encouraged by TV programs like Love Island, Bachelor, etc.
 *vomit*
Our lives end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Dr. Martin Luther King

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2019, 01:50:48 PM »
Its super gross to me too Snowbird. I may never understand the mentality of jumping right into bed with someone especially when you know almost nothing about them.
 :16:

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2019, 02:43:43 PM »
Its super gross to me too Snowbird. I may never understand the mentality of jumping right into bed with someone especially when you know almost nothing about them.
 :16:

Make it "me three" LOL.
I can't understand this mentality either.  :smiley_confused1:

Offline Outlast

• Buzzified
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2019, 06:52:26 AM »
Should I even mention that cucumber scene?  :smiley_confused1:

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2019, 09:46:24 AM »
You would think by now the bosses know there is going to be sex in the house and would screen for STDs.  So gross!

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2019, 10:01:24 AM »
What else does Jackson have that could be passed by drinking out of milk cartons and putting them back.  I think they need to send all the houseguests home, do a good cleaning and start over.  Show repeats of season 8 or 9 or one of the good seasons and forget this crap.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2019, 02:35:12 PM »
I would be so embarrassed if one of them was my child.  Especially the Jacks.

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2019, 03:11:03 PM »

Offline LindaM

• Buzzified
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2019, 03:58:16 PM »
Yep -- People had the same story.  Basically blah blah blah, we addressed it inhouse -- ignore it.  It will go away.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2019, 02:43:39 PM »
Holly realized that the camera is always on them and now is reluctant to cuddle with Jackson.  He has become angry over it.  He is such a butt.

Offline Snowbird

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2019, 01:27:42 AM »
My opinion on how he show is going and some of the people.

Jackson seems so immature.  He thinks he is entitled to act any way he wants.  He is so disrespectful to people.  I don't know why everyone wants to please him.  Are they doing it because they think he is in charge or he is good looking?  They seem afraid to cross him. 

Jack is much like Jackson but I don't think he is feared as much.  I want to see them go after each other but I don't think that will happen until they are down to six. 

I can't read Cliff.  He seems to kiss up to Jackson but still maintain his alliance with the underdogs.  Then Jackson has told him to do that so he could get information.  I would like to see what he would do if he got HOH again.  Would he go after the six again?  I think Jackson would try to get him to go after Christie and Tommy to help him get rid of them.  I would hope he would at least try to back door Jackson but is he really planning to go to the final three with Jackson and Holly like they talked about.

I would like to see what Nicole, Jessica, and Kat would do if they won HOH.  Would they have the courage to go against the group?  What do the rest of you think? 

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2019, 12:17:43 PM »
So I am taking it that Cliff doesn't do his Cliff notes anymore? That was a useful insight. As much as I would like to know what is in his head, he seems to have learned his lesson and is keeping things close. Maybe he will be able to go pretty far. I just don't care about any of them yet. Jackson least of all, and I don't even think he's that cute. Kat does interest me, hoping there is something under that ditziness. What's with Jessica? Is she still playing the game or floating along? All I see is the network show, and I haven't read any of the updates.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal