Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... twitter

Author Topic: Would you rather...  (Read 38371 times)

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
Re: Would you rather...
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2013, 09:30:09 AM »
Airport--although I'd be broke at their prices...

Would you rather catch 20 frogs covered in poison ivy or catch 20 rats with razor sharp teeth and oozing pus filled boils.

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2013, 11:15:17 PM »
Catch the frogs!

Would you rather.......

Be stuck on an island for several weeks with George Clooney (Jen Aniston for the men), who is feeling quite randy and wanting a smooch but there is nothing to eat on the island but garlic, onions, and durian, and said "smoocher" has been chowing on the island delights for several days and has breath like a dumpster on a hot day  and will not stop chasing you until he/she gets a kiss OR be strapped to a chair with a drunken Chuck Woolery and forced to watch "Barney and Friends" non-stop for 72 hours with nothing to eat but potted meat and sardines?

Offline Cookie Monster

• Gold Bee
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2013, 12:40:22 PM »
Ok is this a set up....if I was single and on the Island, Jennifer Anston for sure :72:

Would you rather....

Have 4 lege and two heads and one head has eyes in the back of your head ??? :lol_hitting:

or

Have a brand new car that broke down and you are on a mountain road all alone with no cell phone connection and may be there for at least several days and it is hot and the wolves come out at night :smiley_confused1: :73: :33:

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2013, 06:36:09 PM »
I'll take the car and my chances.

Would you rather…………

Be a tester for Melania Trump by rolling around in a vat of Beluga Caviar with a bunch of angry “Big Mama” Sturgeon thrashing around trying to break your ribs while fending off a group of undocumented munchkins who escaped from the local Kellogg’s factory and are trying to climb into the vat because they have been genetically re-engineered to consume caviar and poop pristine Honey Nut Cheerios for packaging and sale---

OR fight a duel at 40 paces with The Donald in which the winner will be the first to convert his/her Don King “I just saw a ghost” perm into “The Donald”s” trademark comb over, under, sideways, back and forth, etc. by using only the following items:  A can of “Diamond Dust Hair Spray” by The Donald,  an “Emerald Dust Hairbrush” by The Melania and a combo “Ruby Dust Comb/Hair Pik/Toothpick” by The Ivanka;   if you win you receive a full scholarship to the Barbizon School of Hairstyling and Psychology located above the Car Guys’ Auto Repair Shop;  if you lose you become  a permanent contestant on Celebrity Apprentice with Gary Busey as your project manager and Omarosa as your teammate and you are fired each week in sequence by The Donald, The Melania, The Ivanka  and the youngest member of the Trump Clan, 2 year-old The Baby Stardust.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2013, 09:45:25 PM »
Could you repeat that please?

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2013, 07:09:29 AM »
Could you repeat that please?

Only for you will I do this.

Before we get started, why don't you grab a cup of coffee.  I'll wait........................................Got it?  Good.  Now, take three deep breaths............slowly.................................Are you done?  Good.

Please take the time to read the repeated question thoroughly.  Here it is.....

Would you rather..................

be the ball or kick the ball?   

Better?

Offline Court

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
    • The Reality Buzz
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2013, 07:11:16 AM »
Kick the ball

Would you rather sit beside a stinky person or go into a stinky place

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2013, 11:05:14 AM »
Sit beside a stinky person.........I can always move! Lol!

Would you rather..........

Be forced to listen to Tiny Tim sing Proust's "Swann's Way" OR have the world's worst tattoo artist, who has an awful time with spelling, tattoo "semel in anno licet insanire" across your back while riding in an off road vehicle on a very bumpy trail.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2013, 02:06:34 PM »
Tiny Tim--painful on the ear drums, but....

Would you rather wash all the outside windows of the Empire State building while being pelted by hail and thunderbolts thrown by Zeus, or wash all of the dishes by hand in the restaurants of Mumbai with the helpful aid of the monkey population. -dishes-

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2013, 07:09:29 PM »
Mumbai and Monkeys here I come!

Would you rather..............

Take off your clothes and play Twister with a bunch of drunk, naked, frisky Munchkins or play strip poker with Andre the Giant, Chris Christie, Louie Anderson, and Jabba the Hutt all of whom are wearing only thongs, tie-dyed bandanas, neckties and brown wingtips w/no socks.

Offline ponytail

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2013, 05:43:45 PM »
Let's see....I guess it will be the munchkins as I have always loved a good game of Twister

Would you rather---be trapped in a boring lecture hall with no air conditionning listening to a three hour diatribe on dust mites by someone who uses words like henceforth, point of fact, like, and irregardless or be trapped by a coworker in your cubicle while they go on and on about their inner bodily functions all the while treating you to an assortment of stinky farts, burps, hacking coughs, and spittle sprayed all over your face.

Offline Merry Prankster

• Buzzified
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2013, 08:03:41 PM »
I'll put up with the words.  At least that's the theory hypothesis.

Would you rather............

Make a 20 foot putt to win the Masters and be the hero of your native land or miss the putt and fall in love with a munchkin?

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2013, 11:23:06 PM »
Make the putt

Would you rather........

Have the fleas of 1,000 camels infest your underarms OR go over Niagara Falls, locked in a barrel, with three angry woodchucks and one very confused John-Claude Van Damme?

Offline bacali

• Administrator
  • Buzzified
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2013, 01:30:58 AM »
Go over the dam... I don't want to be itchy.... :32:

Would you rather be stuck in a hot, stinky elevator with rabid cats for two hours or on a Carnival cruise that's gone ..."wrong" for a week?   -Dancekick-

Offline Prairie Dawn

• Buzzified
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2013, 08:29:58 AM »
I'll take my chances with the stinky cats!  -LOL-

Would you rather......

Live like a squirrel for a week OR live like a kangaroo?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal